Terms and Conditions of Service
Important: You agree that your use of the blogsvertise internet service as an advertiser or Blogger acknowledges that you have read this agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
- Influencer must have own blog/journal setup with order to use the service. We do not provide any blog/journal hosting. is responsible for all fees associated with their upkeep hosting or other fees associated with their blog.
- Blogsvertise may or may not approve your account or blog entry for any reason, and is sole discretion of the administrator.
- Payment rates and payment periods paid to Influencers shall be made at sole discretion of blogsvertise.
- Blogsvertise may terminate your account at any time and is sole discretion of blogsvertise.
- Blogsvertise may withhold or cancel payment due to Influencers account at its sole discretion.
- Blogsvertise payments are made after 30 days your assigned task has been approved.
- Influencer registering and participating as a Influencer in the blogsvertise service agrees the registration identification information they provided on themselves is real/truthful and not fake/false or misrepresentend information.
- Your blog entry must remain online and be a permanent entry in your blog.
- Influencers that are new (less then 30 days), have little or no content, may be rejected or put on Probation status at reduced payout rates.
- I’m sorry pornographic/adult/hateful/violence oriented blogs are not permitted in blogsvertise.
- Influencer is an Independent Contractor engaged in an independent business and is not an employee, partner or in a joint venturer of or with blogsvertise
- Influencer warrants and represents that the blog entries are original and has not before been published; that he or she is the sole Writer of the Work.
- Influencer is responsible for all federal, state, and local income tax. Influencers who earn more then $600 per year with the blogsvertise service must report such earnings and be subject to federal income tax. Blogsvertise shall file 1099 tax forms on behalf of Influencers for income tax purposes as required by law.
- Influencer agrees to be treated as an Independent Contractor for all employment purposes. No payroll deductions for employment taxes or insurance of any kind shall be paid by company for or on Influencer’s behalf.